How to get technical support online or by phone.
Technical support is available on our Web site 24/7, or by e-mail or phone at no additional charge to our customers from 1:00 am to 5:00 pm MST.
What to do Before Contacting Technical Support
Please look through the FAQs section. FAQs are organized by instrument model, then under the topics of Inspection, Constants, Errors, Flow, Oxidation, Measurement and Electronics. If you do not find the answer to your question and need to reach us by phone or e-mail, please know your:
- Model number
- Serial number (this information is located on the analyzer by the power inlet)
- Firmware version (this information can be found on the initial display screen when the Analyzer is first turned on)
- Data history
- Calibration history
- Error history
- System constants
- Consumables status
How to Contact Tech Support
- By e-mail
- Direct Technical Support Phone: 1-888-245-2595
- Main Phone: 1-800-255-6964 or 1-303-444-2009
- Fax: 303-444-9543
Who to Ask For
- For service issues, ask for Technical Support.
- For application support, request a Product Specialist.
- To order standards, other consumables, accessories, and replacement parts, use our online store (click here for more information) or ask for a Customer Service Specialist.