Certified Plus is our guarantee that we provide the highest quality aftermarket products and services for traceability of your TOC measurements.
To help you get the best possible performance from your Sievers Total Organic Carbon (TOC) Analyzer and to ensure traceability for your TOC measurement results, GE Analytical Instruments has developed the Certified Plus program. The Certified Plus suite of aftermarket products and services ensure on-going assurance of quality data for traceability, effectiveness (compliance), and efficiency (cost).
The Three Components of Certified Plus
Certified Plus is our guarantee that we provide the highest quality aftermarket products and services. This quality commitment includes our:
- Certified Field Service Engineers (FSEs), who must have 1000 hours of hands-on time with our instruments before they ever visit your site
- Certified GE parts and components
- Sievers Certified Reference Materials (standards) and Certified TOC Vials
Learn more about each of these in our Certified Plus overview brochure.
What is Traceability of Measurements?
For starters, it begins with the measurement result, not with the instrument itself. Second, any variability found in the measurements must “trace” back to the quality or certification of the materials, methods, or people that are part of the measurement system.
GE Analytical Instruments is focused on ensuring data integrity through traceability for customers relying on our measurements systems to control their critical processes. To ensure data integrity, it is important for us to help you close the loop on quality.
By ensuring traceability of the TOC measurements, our customers can:
- Reduce variability in the data that is a reflection of the process
- Maximize instrument uptime for production processes
- Eliminate detrimental costs of re-installation or instrument replacement
- Rely on GE Analaytical Instruments’ certification of materials, methods, and people
To learn more about traceability, download our application note entitled, "Traceability of Measurements: Ensuring Reliable Performance of Critical TOC Instruments."
Certified Plus Services