Leakwise systems, which consist of one or more sensors and controllers, can reliably detect, monitor, measure, send alerts, and activate controls when detecting hydrocarbons on water.
The Leakwise product line provides breakthrough electromagnetic absorption technology for the early detection and monitoring of hydrocarbons on water. Growing environmental concerns about our global water resources make Leakwise oil-on-water measurement systems critical for detecting and mitigating water pollution events. Oil refineries, seaport authorities, water municipalities and power generation facilities are a few of the industries benefiting from Leakwise technology. Contact us for more information about how Leakwise Systems can round out your US EPA SPCC Plan.
Leakwise oil spill detection and monitoring systems feature reliable, worry-free 24/7 monitoring, and require almost no maintenance. Leakwise can:
- Detect the presence of any type of hydrocarbon on water immediately
- Monitor the buildup of hydrocarbons on water
- Measure hydrocarbon layer thickness with accuracy in the range of 1-200 mm or greater
- Network multiple sensors to one controller
- Alert facility operators of oil presence or thickness with visual or audible alarms and messages remotely
- Control skimmers, discharge pumps, and shutoff or diverter valves with a remote or local relay contact
Learn about the different Leakwise monitoring systems.