Find what you need fast to spec a TOC analyzer.
Engineering, Procurement and Construction (EPC) Resources
GE Analytical Instruments is your one-stop supplier for on-line, portable, or laboratory-based TOC instrumentation for almost any application. Instruments range from low-cost TOC sensors for general monitoring to high performance analyzers, such as the Sievers 900 Series, for critical process control and highly regulated applications. Please note that all TOC technologies are not the same. Rather than risk specifying the wrong instrument, use GE's extensive applications knowledge to help choose the right TOC technology and instrument for your application. Review the information below, or contact us for further assistance.
Sievers TOC Analyzer and Sensor Information
- Quick guide to Sievers TOC Analyzers, applications and measurement range
- Interactive TOC Analyzer/Sensor search
- Instrument standard brochures, specification sheets, and installation drawings
General TOC Information
- Overview of current TOC technologies
- Understanding the differences between TOC analyzers and sensors
Search the library for brochures, application notes, regulations, and more.
If you do not find what you need, please let us know.